5 Ways to Work Smarter in Microsoft® Powerpoint®
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 1:30 pm ET
Duration: 90 minutes
Speaker: Melissa Esquibel
Do you feel like you have to burn a day or more just to put together a good PowerPoint presentation? It's time to start working smarter, not harder in PowerPoint and get better results in less time. In a fraction of the time you are now spending, you can produce a high-impact, "speaker-centric" presentation with these 5 valuable techniques.
- Don't start your presentation in PowerPoint!
- Use Themes to make your presentations nimble
- Create powerful diagrams when words are not enough
- Animate for a purpose, tastefully and intentionally
- Presentation tips to make the presenter the focus, not the slide
With these tools, you can go from composition to boardroom in minutes, not hours, and deliver your message in a powerful and audience-pleasing way.
- Brainstorming and organizing your content
- Working with Word outlines in PowerPoint
- Customizing Themes to meet a variety of needs
- Using SmartArt to create high-impact diagrams in a few clicks
- Slide Transitions and when to use them
- Bullet point animation that serves the presenter AND the audience
- Presentation shortcuts to look sharp in front of the room
- 90-minute webinar (Travel-Free) delivered over the phone and Internet.
- Unlimited listeners per connection - bring the entire department.
- Q&A session with the expert.
This event will be presented live by phone together with a PowerPoint presentation to be viewed on your computer. Internet access is not required for phone-only participants. The PowerPoint slides will be provided shortly before the event. Once you register, you will receive an email which is your receipt and which includes your instructions for dialing in and logging on. You will also receive an email reminder 24 hours before the webinar.