Containing Employer's Healthcare Costs: A New Partnership with Employees
Thursday, July 28, 2011 at 1:30pm ET
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Speaker: Craig Hasday
Healthcare costs continue to erode the bottom line of American companies; business owners and senior executives are being challenged to stem this tide. In this webinar, employers will learn how healthcare is being redefined. Healthcare has seemingly been viewed as an entitlement. Care of an illness or injury has been administered with little financial responsibility or consequence to employees for the control of the cost of care. Improving employee health and requiring them to consider the financial impact of medical decisions is the new normal. You'll learn how much healthcare costs have risen in the last decade and review the new paradigm of employee/employer cost sharing. The end result: reduction in costs for both the employer and the consumer.
- Engaging employees, making them informed consumers of healthcare with a financial stake.
- Defining consumer-driven healthcare.
- The mechanics and appropriate uses of Health Reimbursement Accounts and Health Savings Accounts.
- How consumer-driven healthcare can impact your bottom line.
Who Will Benefit
Business Owners, CEOs, CFOs, COOs, Finance and Human Resource Professionals.
- 90-minute webinar (Travel-Free) delivered over the phone and Internet.
- Unlimited listeners per connection - bring the entire department.
- Q&A session with the expert.
This event will be presented live by phone together with a PowerPoint presentation to be viewed on your computer. Internet access is not required for phone-only participants. The PowerPoint slides will be provided shortly before the event. Once you register, you will receive an email which is your receipt and which includes your instructions for dialing in and logging on. You will also receive an email reminder 24 hours before the webinar.